- Brocolli Florets (100 gm)
- 1 tbsp Kasundi Mix
- 1/2 cup Yogurt/Cream
- 30ml coaurse chilli paste
- 1 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Blanch the broccoli florets in boiling salted water for 2 – 3 minutes. Then immerse them in ice-cold water to retain the green colour. Drain after 5 minutes.
- For the marinade-mix all the other ingredients except butter, whisk well.
- Add in broccoli florets and let it marinate for ½ hour to 1 hour.
- Skewer the broccoli onto satay sticks and grill in a tandoor or hot oven. You can do this on the gas stove too. Apply butter and keep turning the skewer from time to time so as to chargrill the broccoli evenly on all sides
Serve hot Kasundi Broccoli.