- 5 cups Assorted vegetables (Paneer is optional)
- 1/2 Pouch of Sabz Shaandar Masala
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2/3 cup Ghee
- Salt to taste
- In a glass bowl add the vegetables, yogurt and Mix and mix.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove the vegetable from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- Heat ghee in a handi and add the vegetables alongwith the marinade, bring to a boil stirring constantly for about 10 minutes
- Uncover, increase to medium heat
- Remove to a dish
Serve Sabz Shaandaar with Buttery Naan or Rice.