- 1 kg boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1/2 pouch of South Indian Chicken Curry Mix
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 5 tbsp Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Cut up the chicken into pieces about 1 inch square.
- In a glass bowl add the chicken, yogurt and the Mix and mix.
- Refrigerate for two – four hours
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- Heat ghee in a handi and add the chicken alongwith the marinade, bring to a boil stirring constantly until the chicken is tender
- Uncover, increase to medium heat and bhunno
- Remove to a dish
Serve the South Indian Chicken Curry with Rice.