- Fish fillet of your choice (500 gm)
- 4 tbsp Kasundi Mix
- 1 cup Yogurt/Cream 30ml coaurse chilli paste
- 20 ml mustard oil
- 2 tsp melted butter
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients, in a large bowl; mix to make a thin batter. Evenly rub the fillets with batter and reserve in the bowl for 3 – 4 hours or overnight.
- Thread the fish pieces onto an iron skewer and place them inside the clay oven for broiling.
- Cover the clay oven (tandoor) from the top during cooking and keep rotating the skewer in between.
- It will hardly take 10 minutes to cook the fish. Take out the skewer and remove fish gently from the skewer.
- Baste the fish with a mixture of melted butter and cream to keep it juicy.
Serve hot Kasundi Fish Tikka with onion and Pudina chutney.