- 1 kg boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 5 tsp Murgh Mix
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 tbsp mustard oil
- 2 tsp melted butter
- Salt to taste
- In a glass bowl add the chicken, yogurt and the murgh mix and mix.
- Cut up the chicken into pieces about 1 inch square.
- Add the chicken to the tikka paste mixture and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for two hours and up to 1 day.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
Scrape the grill, oil and preheat to medium-high heat.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto the skewers so that they fit comfortably and aren’t too packed.
- Grill the skewers for 2 – 3 minutes per side until the chicken has dark brown grill marks and is cooked through to 165 degrees.
Serve hot murgh tikka with onion and Pudina chutney.